Join Rishi's Weekday VideoCast
As we practice social isolation during the Coronavirus crisis, face-to-face town hall meetings are not possible, but that doesn't mean that Rishi doesn't want to hear from you. Now more than ever. Join our weekday 6:30pm videocast and discuss Silicon Valley's most pressing issues.
Recommendation for Seniors
- For 3 weeks, minimize interaction. The ones who are at most risk should impose a self-quarantine. Seniors and those with diabetes, lung disease and heart disease are the ones most at risk - as per CDC
- Do not get in contact with your children or grand kids. They can be carriers. Call them, Facetime them, but avoid physical contact
Video Resources for Seniors
Recommendations for Families With Children
Nothing is more critical than the health of your family. Please quarantine yourself at home as much as possible as this virus has a long incubation period. Do not venture out to meet seniors or family members as you or your child may be a carrier. You can look fine but be a carrier.
- No play dates
- No sleep overs
- It is OK to be bored
- Cancel all activities, trips etc.
- Spot the spread and flatten the curve
- With schools closed, here is a good resource for you to access online learning sites of education companies offering free subscriptions due to school closings
- Just stay put and stay safe
- Please do not hoard on essentials. Plan ahead and only purchase what you need for 2 weeks. There are many at-risk groups that can be left exposed if you hoard
Become a Neighborhood Hero
Do you want to help your neighbors who are high-risk and quarantined? We can help you organize a Neighborhood Pandemic Preparedness Team (NPPT) for your neighborhood. Submit your information below and we will invite you to our daily noon for the on-boarding process.
Download this form to offer assistance