With Rishi Kumar. Click here!
Democrat for U.S. CongressCalifornia Congressional District 18
ELECTION ON NOV. 3, 2020
My name is...Rep. Anna Eshoo
an out of touch establishment follower
My name is...Rishi Kumar
in touch, independent thinker, fighting for people
- I am an activist, engineer, high-tech executive, and Saratoga's councilmember re-elected with the highest votes in city history. I successfully pushed back 8 San Jose Water Company’s rate increases fighting for a million people.
- I bring a new vision needed in a post-COVID-19 world. I will expand our Silicon Valley economy, address America's healthcare and reduce our supply chain reliance on China, bring manufacturing back.
- I will always reject PAC money as my run is for the people. In a crisis, I will take charge; we recently called 86,000 quarantined seniors. We helped thousands during the pandemic and recent California fires.
- I fight for the people by addressing the tough challenges and delivering results. I reduced Saratoga burglaries by 41%.
- I have visited neighbors in each of the 31 cities and census designated places that our congressional leader has never set foot into. I have written many policy papers, the foundation of my congressional plans. I will get stuff done!
- At the debate, I discussed the pragmatics solutions and policy papers, the foundation of my congressional plan. I will get stuff done!
- I bring fiscally moderate, people-centric leadership; not Left or Right, but Forward.
The Covid-19 world needs new energy and new leadership
Rishi’s American dream - From graduate student to a run for U.S Congress.
Rishi Kumar for People, not Special Interests
- Rishi is running against Rep. Anna Eshoo who is the largest recipient of Pharma Money in Congress, chairs the House Health Subcommittee and has passed legislation that increases our healthcare cost - Mercury News, San Francisco Chronicle
- Rishi's campaign is People-Powered; Rishi has pledged to not accept PAC or Special Interest Group campaign contributions
- Rishi has a proven political track record of people-centric values, addressing the top challenges fearlessly
- Rishi understands Silicon Valley’s innovation agenda as a hi-tech executive and is not a Washington insider career politician entrenched with lobbyists
- During a pandemic, Rishi Kumar stopped the campaign and launched the Neighborhood Pandemic Preparedness Team. Hundreds of volunteers helped thousands of our neighbors.
- San Mateo County: Atherton, La Honda, Ladera, Loma Mar, Menlo Park, Pescadero, Portola Valley, Redwood City, Woodside
- Santa Clara County: Campbell, Cambrian Park, Fruitdale, Lexington Hills, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monto Sereno, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Parts of San Jose, Saratoga, Stanford
- Santa Cruz County: Ben Lomond, Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Davenport, Felton, Lompico, Scotts Valley, Zayante
Special interests are influencing our district
Please click to read
The facts about this congressional race will open your eyes
Refuting the many Rep. Eshoo endorsements
Join the Grassroots Movement