With Rishi Kumar. Click here!
FOR US CONGRESS
The facts about this congressional race will open your eyes
Click here to read my policy articles
NOTE: You may use the search box above to find content
ELECTION ON NOV. 3, 2020
My name is...Rep. Anna Eshoo
An establishment Washington insider
My name is...Rishi Kumar
An independent thinker, in touch, always fighting for the people
- I am an activist, engineer, high-tech executive, and Saratoga's councilmember re-elected with the highest votes in city history. I successfully pushed back 8 San Jose Water Company’s rate increases fighting for a million people.
- I bring a new vision needed in a post-COVID-19 world. I will expand our Silicon Valley economy, address America's healthcare and reduce our supply chain reliance on China, bring manufacturing back.
- I will always reject PAC money as my run is for the people. In a crisis, I will take charge; we recently called 86,000 quarantined seniors. We helped thousands during the pandemic and recent California fires.
- I fight for the people by addressing the tough challenges and delivering results. I reduced Saratoga burglaries by 41%.
- I have visited neighbors in each of the 31 cities and census designated places that our congressional leader has never set foot into. I have written many policy papers, the foundation of my congressional plans. I will get stuff done!
- At the debate, I discussed the pragmatic solutions and policy papers, the foundation of my congressional plan. I will get stuff done!
- I bring fiscally moderate, people-centric leadership; not Left or Right, but Forward.
Join the Grassroots Movement